Tips On Designing a Blog Site
Sometimes choosing the best blog design theme is difficult. There are a wide variety of themes to choose from which causes us to be overwhelmed.
The Importance of Choosing the Right Theme.
What look and feel will be most appealing to your audience? Is it clean & sophisticated or fun and colorful? Choosing a style will set the tone for your business. Your blog needs a solid visual structure. The impact of your blog on your clients depends greatly on the site’s theme or template.
Choosing the Right Template.
1) Go for a lighter background color- Choosing the right background color makes a huge difference. This will determine whether or not your text will be legible. A white background is recommended if you have a ton of copy. Avoid darker colors like black and red as backgrounds since it is harder to read type.
2) Simple But Complete Navigation Structure- You must go for a theme with fully functional navigation structure, which includes a sidebar, main header menu, changeable header banner and customizable footer.
3) Select a Theme that is Already Optimized- Choosing a theme that is already optimized for Google AdSense will help you to easily set-up your AdSense account so that you can start earning once your blog is live online. There are themes, especially built for Wordpress, that are already search engine friendly. This will help your blog gain more visibility with no basic knowledge of SEO.
4) Start with Free- Don’t pay for a blog template just yet. There are plenty of high quality and beautiful themes that can be downloaded for free and are easy to install. You can also customize these themes by changing the colors to match your own unique look and feel.
5) Make Sure the Font is Right- Don’t use a small or serif font. Try to use a sans-serif font that is easy to read and uses clean lines.
For more information, contact email@example.com or visit www.hjmt.com.